As a marquee company we love to see the loft space of a wedding marquee filled with hanging decorations. They add atmosphere, colour and a bit of fun too! All sorts of decorations can be hung from flower balls, hanging lanterns, bunting to the more unusual, such as umbrellas – anything goes! Its also a great way to bring your personalities into the day and don’t forget that lighting can also play a great role as well, bringing a bit of twinkle to the marquee as the daylight fades.
- Hanging lanterns – add a fun colourful display.
2. Hanging lanterns, fairy lights & festoon lighting by night
3. Hanging bulbs and greenery – a wonderful display running the length of the dining tables.
4. Under by umbrella!
5. More paper lanterns – look great under the clear roofs.
6. Bunting – a firm favourite!
7. Beautiful hanging flower balls look amazing.
8. Mini milk bottle flower vases hung from the walls of the marquee – Love it!
9. Paper pom poms are a fantastic alternative to paper lanterns and flower balls and can be a DIY project!
10. So delicate and beautiful – hanging flower are always spectacular!
11. Twigs, lanterns and fairy lights, combine together to make a stunning display.
12. Hang up your Hats!
For information, advice and ideas take a look at our blogs:
For further ideas on decorating wedding marquees take a look at our pinterest pages for a little bit more inspiration!
Or for information on marquee hire in Devon, Cornwall, Dorset and Somerset visit Hatch Marquee Hire, specialists in wedding marquees.